What are the Cookies
Cookies are text files that are stored on users' computers (in the visitor's browser) to save user settings, customizations and monitor site usage.
We use technical cookies to authenticate and manage the site, such as restricted areas and acceptance of cookies.
This is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "Google") for the generation of website statistics; these cookies are masked by the IP address (so they are anonymized) thus limiting their identifying power. These are the names and description of the cookies used by Google Analytics.
The information generated by the cookies about your use of the website (excluding your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google uses this information for the purpose of tracking and reviewing the use of the website by users, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and Internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
To completely disable Google Analytics cookies, use the add-on provided by Google: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Google Maps API
In some pages of the site we may use the Google map service that allows us to indicate the place where the company is located, personal data collected by Google Map service are: Cookie e Usage data.
How to disable cookies
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-en/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-EN&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-cookies-site-data-firefox
- Apple Safari (iPhone, iPad o iPod touch): https://support.apple.com/en-en/HT201265
- Apple Safari (Mac): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For other browsers, we recommend that you look for this option in the guide of the used software available, usually via the "help" menu item or the F1 key.