Below are described: which data, the purposes and management methods applied relating to the processing of personal data of users who visit this website.
What are the Cookies
Cookies are text files that are stored on users' computers (in the visitor's browser) to save user settings, customizations and monitor site usage.
We use technical cookies to authenticate and manage the site, such as restricted areas and acceptance of cookies.
|Used by the website and necessary for the operation of the site. Updated every time the user visits a page. The cookie name can simply be called "wire", or be a more complex string starting with that string.
|until the end of the session
|Used by the website to check if the user has logged in.
|used to remember the user's preference and not show the banner again for the acceptance of cookies.
In some pages of the site we may use the Google map service that allows us to indicate the place where the company is located, personal data collected by Google Map service are: Cookie e Usage data.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-en/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-EN&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-cookies-site-data-firefox
- Apple Safari (iPhone, iPad o iPod touch): https://support.apple.com/en-en/HT201265
- Apple Safari (Mac): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For other browsers, we recommend that you look for this option in the guide of the used software available, usually via the "help" menu item or the F1 key.