Below are described: which data, the purposes and management methods applied relating to the processing of personal data of users who visit this website.
Privacy Controller is Hitrac Engineering Group Spa, Viale Libano 28, 00144 - Roma, Italy. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected, means and purpose
|email, name, surname, company||Contact form||Respond to requests sent by the user|
|Cookie and usage data||Google Analytics||To elaborate anonymous statistics on the use of the site|
|Cookie and usage data||Api Google Maps||View maps using the Google Map service|
|IP||Log file||Security and server statistics|
|email, name, surname, cellphone number||Order managment|
Prompt notifications for reservations and possible contact for order fulfillment. These data will be deleted after 14 days.
EXTENDED DICLAIMER POLICY
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site, through clients or through the use of feedback forms on the site, inevitably involves the acquisition of the sender's e-mail addresses (as well as any other personal data included in the e-mails or in the contact form). The data collected will be processed for the sole purpose of responding to requests received.
Usage and Navigation data / Analitycs
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. In addition to the Data Controller, other subjects such as administrative, legal, and system administrators, or external subjects such as hosting providers, or IT partners may have occasional access to data.
Like all servers, this one also makes use of log files in which information collected during user visits is stored, such as:
- IP address;
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of the Internal service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
For security purposes (firewall, intrusion detection), among the data recorded automatically there may be the IP address, which could be used, in order to block attempts to damage or intrusion to the server or otherwise harmful activities or constituting a crime.
These data are not used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the site, its users and the server on which the site is hosted.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller by personnel of the Office in charge of processing, and by personnel in charge of maintenance and backup operations of the servers.
Personal data are processed using automated, computerized and / or telematic tools and specific security measures are observed to prevent loss, illicit use of data and unauthorized access. In addition to the Data Controller, other subjects such as administrative, legal, and system administrators, or external subjects such as hosting providers, or IT partners may have occasional access to data.
The data are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
The Data Controller may retain some Personal Data for a longer period on the order of an authority.
The data collected linked to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the completion of this contract.
Users have the right at any time to:
- have confirmation of the existence or not of the same data;
- know its content and origin the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the owner, managers and subjects or categories of subjects to whom your personal data may be communicated;
Furthermore, it is your right to get:
- to verify the accuracy and / or request an update, or cancellation and the right to data portability;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous type or blocking of your data processed in violation of the law;
- the opposition in any case, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
- the opposition to the processing of data for commercial purposes.
For any request, contact the Data Controller at the above mentioned email address at the top of this page.
Users have the possibility to unsubscribe themselves from the newsletter, in each communication is placed the link for automatic unsubscription.